Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Name Change?
============

Well folks, I hate to disappoint you, but it looks like I'm no longer "Crazy, Drunk and Unemployed". I've started working at a small software company down in Campbell, CA called Movaris. Now I'm only "Crazy and Drunk".

So it looks like my days in the sun are over for the time being. But to be honest, it's a real relief since those sunny summer days have come to an end. Then again, I sure would not have minded having some extra time to hit the slopes during ski season (where I'd get the cash for the lift tickets, I'd have to figure out).

Anyway, if the commute doesn't drive me mad, i should very much enjoy the new job. It's a small company with only 30 people or so. I'll be coding Crystal Reports for them (my bread and butter these last 7 years) and then maybe doing some Java coding after the reports are taken care of.

The people all seem nice and smart. It's a rather young office that likes to go for beers on Fridays so I think I'll fit right in. A couple of the guys are really into unicycles and I'm afraid it will only be a matter of time before I'm on one of those things.

So perhaps you can help me come up with a good name for my new status. "Crazy, Drunk and Employed" just does not have the same ring to it. If you have any ideas, give me an e-mail at tpaddack@yahoo.com.

EZT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home